This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Monday, March 05, 2007

"Implement" Tag

I've noticed that some of my ideas on this blog would fall into a "non-implementable" category, because they are one of the following:
  • not practical
  • not fully-formed ideas
  • rely on technology that has not been developed
  • require someone doing work/research before they are ready
  • probably have already been implemented by someone
  • are just stupid

But, for the small number of items that I believe could be implemented at this moment, I will henceforth try to start tagging them as "implement".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home