This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Webcam Screensaver

Problem: You would like a more interesting screen saver. Also, you have something you want to watch when your computer is not actively running.

Solution: A web cam feed that displays as a screen saver. The feed is gradually and imperceptibly moved around the screen, so that it performs the necessary function of a screen saver. But perhaps more interesting to look at.

Disclaimer: This idea was suggested by a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home