This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Make Your Own Emoticons

Problem: When sending Instant Messages, the available emoticons never seem quite right for the emotion you want to convey. For me, the one I can never seem to find is something on the order of "bemused".

Solution: I would like to see a website that takes an image of you and converts it into an emoticon, suitable for use in the common Instant Messenger applications. Then you click a button and it adds it to your current emoticon list, or at least gives you some simple instructions for how to access your new emoticon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home