This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lights / Wipers

Problem: Many states now have laws that you must turn on your headlights when using your windshield wipers. But in daytime, it is easy to forget to turn on your lights.

Solution: An option to have the lights come on automatically after 30 seconds of using the wipers.

Disclaimer: This idea was suggested by a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home