This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Google Patents

Check out another cool new Beta feature from Google - it is called Google Patents.

What are some cool things you can do with Google Patents?

1. Browse through and find interesting patents to read about. Here is an application I found from Groundspeak for something that sounds very much like Geocaching.
2. Search for a product idea you have, to see if it is already patented.
3. Look at how similar patent applications were filed, to prepare for filing your patent application.
4. Instead of buying a service, just get the pertinent information you need from the patent application. Here is a good example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home