This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

ToDoBot

Problem: You have a large number of items on your “To Do” list, but never seem to know where to start.

Solution: ToDoBot is an e-mail service that will allow you to enter a list of tasks, and each day it will e-mail one random task to you. Just having one task to address will feel more manageable and easier to accomplish. Also, you will eventually get to those items that you always seem to skip over for sub-conscious reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home