This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ice Cream Sundae Flavor

Problem: Everyone loves an ice cream sundae, but it's so much work. You need to buy all the ingredients and then get them out. And then your sundae starts to melt while you're putting everything away.

Solution: "Ice Cream Sundae" flavor in the carton. The carton comes with layers that include multiple ice cream flavors, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. So with each scoop you get the taste of a full sundae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home