This is a place for ideas. Most will be ideas for new products. Perhaps they already exist, but I have not seen them. Perhaps people will take these ideas and use them for personal gain. That is fine with me. Other ideas may include topics for research projects that would be of interest to me. If you have ideas you would like to share with the world, let me know and I will be happy to post them here also.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Product Idea: Wedding Ring Flash Drive

Problem: Those USB flash drives are becoming more ubiquitous and necessary every day. For example, I have one that I carry around with my keys and have used many times. But at the critical moment when you really would benefit from having one, it never seems to be on you.

Solution: A wedding ring that has a small USB drive and connector built in. Since most people always have their ring on, it is there for any emergency situation. They have these things getting smaller and smaller, so certainly this is becoming more possible every day. Bonus: Your spouse doesn't even need to know about it. For this purpose, an "aftermarket" version would be desirable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home